Friday, December 18, 2020

Video: Four Winter-Themed Container Vignettes

I just uploaded my first video--with sound--on IGTV! In this short video, I share details about how I put together these 4 fun, easy winter-themed container vignettes using items that I already had at home. 


I had so much fun creating these, and I hope that this video inspires you to create some seasonal vignettes of your own! 


These container vignettes are a great size to place on a bookshelf, on an end table or nightstand, or next to the sink in the powder room. 


At the end of the season, you can either store them as-is, or take them apart, store the elements, and enjoy the fun of creating new ones next year! 

Want all of the details? You can see the short video here. I also shared it on my Facebook page, if you prefer that platform. Have fun!