Sunday, May 30, 2010

Guest Posting at Tatertots & Jello

I'm thrilled to be guest posting today for one of my favorite bloggers, Jen of Tatertots & Jello fame. I don't use the term "fame" lightly, folks; Jen's been on T.V. for goodness sake, so she's officially famous! If you've never visited Tatertots & Jello, then you're in for a treat. Jen is more creative than ten Martha Stewarts lined up shoulder-to-shoulder in the glitter aisle of a Michael's Crafts store, and she's a very sweet person as well. Here are a few of my favorite projects from her blog:

She made these decorative polka dot plates by adding round, white stickers to black plates. The project only took 10 minutes! Brilliant!
She made these fun burlap tassels from things that she already had around her house, such as old doorknobs and medicine bottle tops:

She transformed some plain pillows from Target by adding fabric yo-yos:
She made this whimsical spring wreath out of plastic soda bottles. Yes, I said Plastic soda bottles! See? Just like I said--beyond creative! Need I go on?If you'd like to see my post--and, more importantly, all of Jen's great posts--hop on over to Tatertots & Jello today!